Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tagged?

I didn't think I was in the blogging world enough to be 'tagged' for something. I recognize this for the plea that it is (MEOKAT WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED IN FOREVER).

ANYWAY eight things about me:

1) I have a slight obsession with my hands, but more specifically my nails. I've received compliments on my nails for as long as I can remember, and the combination of playing tennis and the piano in high school made me really anal about keeping my hands and nails clean and looking nice. The fact that I can't afford manicures on a regular basis often drives me up the wall.

2) I can't leave a kitchen dirty. I'm always convinced a million germs and molds are growing there and will eat me in my sleep.

3) I have a boyfriend who just started a blog and I lied and told him I don't have one and I think blogs are dumb. http://thingsonthings.wordpress.com/ Ssshhh don't tell.

4) I like to make up stories of people that I walk by on the way to work.

5) I really like shoes...which leads me too...

6) I would love to go back to England and see the people I went to school with. But I keep buying shoes.

7) I wish I was more creative but every time I start something I get bored very quickly

8) I'm not tagging anyone because I haven't posted in months and it would be, frankly, embarassing.

UPDATE FOR REALS SOMETIME SOON (soon-ish)

2 comments:

fluttertongue said...

HAHAHA I'm imagining the mould in your kitchen conspiring to devour you as you tuck into your breakfast. I had no idea you were a hands kinda person. I hope you didn't notice the often dismal state of mine! Thanks for beginning again. And, my dearest, blogs are like thoughts: some are dumb but many are worth seeing through. I'm sure Mr Meaow would be delighted to read your ramblings! xx

Anonymous said...

I've seen Mr Meaow's blog. Go round and clean. You know you want to... :-)