Saturday, August 25, 2007

Huh?

Blogger claims I can upload videos now. I'll be sure to inform you the MOMENT I use this feature.

In other things:

Today I saw a (millionthn) Asian boy, roughly age 13, sporting a mohawk. Never ceases to make me laugh.

Despite it being rouhgly 5 kazillion degrees today, I was sweating a disgusting amount before I finished my mile walk home.

I read a lot of fashion blogs. A LOT of them. I noticed something--none of them are geared towards ME! ME! the girl who walks a mile to work every day, neither rain nor hail nor sun withstanding--what should I wear to make my shoes not ugly? How I am supposed to look both fresh and professional in August?

-for my own answer, thus far the best I've done is to go to the in-house gym in the morning so I shower before I go to wor and don't have to venture outdoors. This regime is not without its downfalls, ie, going to the gym at 7am with a hangover or even general sleepiness is not something anyone enjoys.

As with the books (TO WHICH I'VE RECIEVED NO COMMENTS) and reccomendations are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

fluttertongue said...

Eh? You want book recommendations? I'm not sure we dig the same lit yo. I've realised I still have your cookery book! How do you feel about a visit either in late October or early January? Guess whose coming to the states...

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Whats-Left-Liberals-Lost-Their/dp/0007229690