Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ickity ick week..but with some nice icing

I can't decide what I think of this week; it's been so full of ups and downs.

At work I become more convinced of the ridiculous wretchness which is my job. I've even stopped being entertained by it. This feeling was furthered by the fact that I DIDN'T GET OFF FOR THE SNOW. I was so ticked. I thought it was going to be like an extra vacation. But no. Back to admin bullshit. On the entertaining side, I had a Crazy in my office that I got to pawn off on the office across the hall (hahaha...suckers) and there appears to be a power war going on between some of the high-ups around here...enough of a war that some people have come to me and asked me to do slightly suspicious things. Ha. I am more adept at manipulation that you fools and therefore can recognize it miles away. Go bother the interns. They're more susceptible.

On the upside there's a silly boy who I think I finally (subtly) convinced that I'm not interested in him as more than a friend...which I think has made him more relaxed and open around me. And it means I have a friend. I'm also becoming better friends with one of the girls I work with. She likes to tell me funny stories about ridiculous politicians. It lends more hilarity to my life.

But the big upside--surprisingly--is that a boy called me. A nice boy. A smart, funny, cute, weird, dorky adorable boy. We did fun things like look at cartoons and play in mazes. And I feel like I've actually been through this initial crush-smitten phase enough in my life that I'm not diving in too quickly. He's nice. And funny. And I like the way he kisses me. Yay. So we'll see.

1 comment:

fluttertongue said...

More details required immediatement. Good kissing requires two people comfortable wtih each other. Nice work sugarplum x