Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The weather is gorgeous; here's what I'd rather be doing than sitting in my office...

Next week is recess. Thank god. I still have to come to work (of course) but I doubt I'll have to stay past 5:30 any of the days and it will be slow. I plan on doing a lot more GRE studying, an action that has quickly approached zero in the past month.

This week it got gorgeous. It's not muggy yet, its sunny (I miss my sunglasses) and its hovering around the 60s. Woooooo. Here is a list of things I'd rather be doing than sitting in my office:

1) Running
2) Playing tennis
3) Going on a picnic
4) Drinking margaritas outside
5) Playing on swings
6) Having sex

I'm hoping to be able to do all of these things this weekend. While racking up a credit card bill because I realized today I have $50 to get me until April 5th and no food in my house. Oh well.

1 comment:

fluttertongue said...

Most of those activities happily require no money. Those are the best. Hope you have a fantastic weekend! Thinking of you xx